Ashley G.
Hello, My name is Ashley, and I am a junior political science student at USD with minors in history and English. I am originally from NE SD from a farm outside of a town of <50 people. I graduated in a high school class of 14 and have three younger siblings and three dogs, all of whom I love dearly. Following my graduation in December of this year, I intend to work in politics for a semester and through the summer and to start law school in the fall of 2024. As someone who has found herself very involved in the realm of political involvement throughout my time here at USD, I have found that being a woman in politics renders a far different experience than being a man in the same field. Thus, my story reflects these experiences as well as the overall mental toll of politics and college.
Comments
Post a Comment